Kiribati, officially the Republic of Kiribati, is an island nation in the Pacific Ocean. The nation is located near the equator and stretches across the central Pacific Ocean. Kiribati is made up of 33 coral atolls and islands that lie on both sides of the international dateline. It is known for its diverse culture and stunning natural beauty. Rich in history, it has been inhabited by native people for thousands of years. From its unique wildlife to its shimmering turquoise lagoons, Kiribati is a paradise for travelers. Test your knowledge about this beautiful island nation in our Kiribati trivia template!
1) In which year did Kiribati join the United Nations?
2) What is the capital city of Kiribati?
3) How many islands make up the whole of Kiribati?
4) What is the name of the highest peak in Kiribati?
5) What is the most widely spoken language in Kiribati?
6) What is the currency of Kiribati?
7) What is the name of the national anthem of Kiribati?
8) What colour is the flag of Kiribati?
9) What is the main religion of Kiribati?
10) What type of government does Kiribati have?
11) What is the population of Kiribati?
12) What type of climate does Kiribati have?
13) What is the main agricultural export of Kiribati?
14) Where is the most remote island in Kiribati?
15) How many time zones does Kiribati span?
16) What is the national dish of Kiribati?
17) What type of wildlife can be found on the islands of Kiribati?
18) Which ocean borders Kiribati?
19) What type of traditional craft is Kiribati known for?
20) In which year did Kiribati gain independence from the United Kingdom?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.