Kuwait is a country located in the Middle East and nestled between Iraq and Saudi Arabia. It is known for its diverse population, which is comprised of people from a variety of different ethnic backgrounds. The official language of the country is Arabic and Kuwaiti is the most widely used dialect. Kuwait is also known for its rich history and culture, especially as it relates to the oil industry. In fact, it was the first country in the world to discover and exploit oil on a large scale. In addition, Kuwait has a rapidly growing economy and is home to many international corporations. With its unique blend of traditional and modern influences, Kuwait is a fascinating country to explore through trivia.
1) What is the capital of Kuwait?
2) What is the official language of Kuwait?
3) What is the name of the highest peak in Kuwait?
4) What is the currency of Kuwait?
5) What is the name of the National Holiday in Kuwait?
6) How many islands are part of the Kuwait archipelago?
7) What is the population of Kuwait?
8) When did Kuwait gain independence from Britain?
9) What is the name of the national airline of Kuwait?
10) What is the name of the desert that makes up most of Kuwait's terrain?
11) What is the main religion in Kuwait?
12) How was oil discovered in Kuwait?
13) What is the name of the largest shopping mall in Kuwait?
14) What type of government does Kuwait have?
15) When did Kuwait join the United Nations?
16) What is the name of the national sport of Kuwait?
17) What is the name of the largest desert in Kuwait?
18) What is the average life expectancy in Kuwait?
19) What is the average temperature in Kuwait?
20) What is the name of the national dish of Kuwait?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.