Kyrgyzstan is a small country located in Central Asia, surrounded by Kazakhstan, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan, and China. It is known for its rich cultural history, beautiful mountain landscapes, and vibrant cities. The country is home to the Kyrgyz people who are of Turkic origin, and have strong nomadic roots. Kyrgyzstan has a population of about 6 million people and has seen an increase in tourism in recent years. The capital and largest city of Kyrgyzstan is Bishkek, and there are many other cities throughout the country, rich with culture and art. Kyrgyzstan has an amazing array of attractions and activities, including ancient monuments and petroglyphs, skiing and snowboarding, and breathtaking natural views. Whether you’re looking for a cultural exploration, an adventure, or a relaxing getaway, Kyrgyzstan has something for everyone!
1) What is the capital of Kyrgyzstan?
2) Which of the following languages is an official language of Kyrgyzstan?
3) What is the currency of Kyrgyzstan?
4) How many provinces does Kyrgyzstan have?
5) How many national parks are in Kyrgyzstan?
6) What is the highest mountain peak in Kyrgyzstan?
7) What is the anthem of Kyrgyzstan?
8) What is the national animal of Kyrgyzstan?
9) What is the main religion of Kyrgyzstan?
10) What is the primary crop grown in Kyrgyzstan?
11) Who was the first president of Kyrgyzstan?
12) What is the national sport of Kyrgyzstan?
13) What is the main source of income for the country?
14) What is the official script of the Kyrgyz language?
15) What is the most popular mountain lake in Kyrgyzstan?
16) Who won the 2017 World Nomad games?
17) On what river is the Naryn Hydroelectric Station located?
18) How many UNESCO World Heritage Sites are located in Kyrgyzstan?
19) What type of government does Kyrgyzstan have?
20) What is the estimated population of Kyrgyzstan in 2020?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.