L’Oréal is a French cosmetics brand that was founded by Eugene Schueller in 1909. It is now the world's largest cosmetics company, providing products and services in hair color, skin care, sun protection, make-up, perfumes and hair care. L’Oréal is a well-known and trusted brand across the world and is committed to innovation, research and development. It has a wide range of products that are tailored to meet the needs of different skin types and ages. L’Oréal has won numerous awards and accolades over the years, highlighting their commitment to innovation and quality. With their dedication to consumer satisfaction and ethical practices, L’Oréal is a leader in the cosmetics industry.
1) In what year was L'Oréal founded?
2) What country is the headquarters of L'Oréal located in?
3) Name the founder of L'Oréal.
4) What does L'Oréal stand for?
5) What is the world’s leading beauty company?
6) Who is L'Oréal’s current CEO?
7) What product line did L'Oréal acquire in 1996?
8) What are L'Oréal’s four divisions?
9) What is L'Oréal’s slogan?
10) What was L'Oréal's original name?
11) How many brands does L'Oréal currently own?
12) Name one of the most popular L'Oréal brands.
13) In what year did L'Oréal establish the L'Oréal Institute of Ethical and Environmental Sciences?
14) What is L'Oréal’s core mission?
15) What is L'Oréal’s primary corporate color?
16) What is the name of L'Oréal’s sustainability program?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.