Lagos is the most populous city in Nigeria and the fourth most populous city in the world. It is also the most populous city in Africa. Located on the western coast of the Atlantic Ocean, Lagos is Nigeria's financial and commercial center, as well as its largest port. Lagos is full of interesting history and unique culture, making it an exciting and vibrant city. Its diverse population includes people of various religions, ethnicities, and backgrounds. From lively street markets to bustling nightlife spots, the city has something to offer for everyone. Explore the city and test your knowledge with this Lagos trivia template.
1) What is the capital of Lagos state?
2) In what year was Lagos declared a state?
3) Lagos used to be known as?
4) Lagos is divided into how many local government areas?
5) What is the geographical size of Lagos state?
6) What body of water features in Lagos?
7) What is the population of Lagos state?
8) What is the major international airport in Lagos?
9) What holiday is celebrated in Lagos annually?
10) What is the ethnic majority in Lagos?
11) What is the main religion practiced in Lagos?
12) What are the two major languages spoken in Lagos?
13) What is the currency of Lagos?
14) What is the climate of Lagos?
15) What is the main economic activity in Lagos?
16) What is the nickname for Lagos?
17) When does the longest bridge in Lagos officially open?
18) How many universities are located in Lagos?
19) When did the University of Lagos open?
20) What is the motto of Lagos state?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.