Laos is a fascinating Southeast Asian nation that is full of culture and history. For centuries, this landlocked country has been the home of many people groups and has seen the rise and fall of many different regimes. It is one of the few remaining communist countries in the world, and for many it is a mystery shrouded in an air of mystery. Laos is a land of stunning landscapes, fascinating traditional cultures, and an interesting mix of religions. It also has a well-preserved natural environment, and a host of spectacular sights and activities to explore. This trivia template will look to uncover some of the hidden gems of this fascinating country, from its history and culture to its modern day attractions. So dive in and unlock the secrets of this mysterious nation!
1) What is the capital of Laos?
2) What is the currency of Laos?
3) What is the official religion of Laos?
4) What is the highest mountain in Laos?
5) Who was the first Prime Minister of Laos?
6) What is the national animal of Laos?
7) What is the largest ethnic group of Laos?
8) What is the official language of Laos?
9) What is the national sport of Laos?
10) What is the largest city in Laos?
11) What is the traditional costume of Laos?
12) What is the most widely spoken language in Laos?
13) What is the main business in Laos?
14) How is the climate classified in Laos?
15) Which river forms the western border of Laos?
16) What is the national flower of Laos?
17) What type of government is Laos?
18) How many provinces are there in Laos?
19) What is the major export of Laos?
20) Who is the current president of Laos?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.