Lima is the capital and largest city of Peru. It is located in the valleys of the Chillon, Rimac and Lurin rivers, in the central coastal part of the country, overlooking the Pacific Ocean. Lima is a major cultural, political and economic center in South America, and is home to one of the oldest and most famous universities in the world. With a population of nearly 10 million, Lima is the fifth largest city in Latin America and one of the most important in the world. From its colonial past to its vibrant present and vibrant nightlife, Lima is sure to captivate anyone who visits. From its world-renowned cuisine to its fascinating historical sites, Lima is a city that has something for everyone. So, come and find out all about this amazing city, with our Lima Trivia Template!
1) What is the capital of Peru?
2) What is the longest mountain range in Peru?
3) What is the name of Peru's national currency?
4) Which is the largest Peruvian city?
5) What is Peru's most popular style of dance?
6) What is the name of the most sacred mountain in Peru?
7) What is the primary language spoken in Peru?
8) What is the official name of Peru?
9) What is the world's most important traditional architecture found in Peru?
10) What is the highest mountain peak in Peru?
11) What is the primary range of elevation of Peru?
12) What is the largest lake in Peru?
13) What is the traditional singing style of Peru?
14) What is the most important form of race in Peru?
15) What is the name of the most important pre-Hispanic civilization in Peru?
16) What is the predominant religion in Peru?
17) What is the official name of the currency of Peru?
18) What is the main cereals crop in Peru?
19) What is the main export product of Peru?
20) What is the main river in Peru?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.