Linde is a global engineering and technology company specializing in industrial gases and engineering equipment. Founded in 1879 by Carl von Linde, the company has grown to serve customers in more than 100 countries around the world. Its products and services help improve the efficiency and productivity of industrial processes, from healthcare and gas production to fire safety and food production. With its diverse range of products and services, Linde has become an important provider for industry and the wider public. So why not test your knowledge and see how much you really know about the company and its products with our Linde Trivia Template!
1) What is the name of the technology that Linde uses for detailed mapping and analysis of industrial sites with drones?
2) What country is Linde headquartered in?
3) In what year was Linde founded?
4) What Linde division specializes in process and onsite engineering services?
5) What is Linde's primary focus area?
6) What technology does Linde employ to ensure workers in hazardous environments are safe while still carrying out their tasks?
7) What sector does Linde operate in?
8) What type of gases does Linde specialize in providing?
9) What safety initiative has Linde implemented at its industrial sites?
10) What type of products and services does Linde offer to its customers?
11) What is Linde's core model for customer engagement?
12) What alternative energy sources does Linde work with?
13) What type of industrial gases does Linde offer to its customers?
14) What type of business does Linde provide supply chain solutions for?
15) What type of systems does Linde provide for safety and monitoring at industrial sites?
16) What type of gases does Linde use to power the transport industry?
17) What type of industrial processes does Linde specialize in?
18) What areas does Linde specialize in providing engineering services?
19) What type of technologies does Linde specialize in designing, building and managing?
20) What type of services does Linde offer to its customers?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.