Liverpool is one of the most vibrant and dynamic cities in the United Kingdom. As the centre of the world's largest port, it has long been a hub for international trade, shipping, and culture. It is also a major metropolitan area with a population of over two million people. Liverpool is home to two prominent football clubs, Liverpool F.C. and Everton F.C., both of which have extensive and passionate fan bases. The city is also renowned for its music scene, producing numerous legendary acts over the years, such as the Beatles. Liverpool is full of history and charm. This quiz will test your knowledge of this amazing city and its many facets. Good luck and have fun!
1) Who was the last Liverpool manager before Klopp?
2) How many times have Liverpool won the UEFA Champions League/European Cup?
3) In which year did Liverpool become the first English club to win treble?
4) Who scored the winning penalty in the 2006 FA Cup Final?
5) What is the capacity of Anfield?
6) Who scored the winning goal against AC Milan in the 2005 Champions League Final?
7) What is the name of Liverpool's mascot?
8) Who is Liverpool's record signing?
9) What was the score when Liverpool won their sixth European Cup?
10) Who was the first Liverpool manager to win a Premier League title?
11) Who scored the two extra-time goals in the 2001 UEFA Cup final?
12) Who was Liverpool's first manager?
13) When did Liverpool become a part of the Football League?
14) In which year did Liverpool last finish in the bottom half of the table?
15) Which club did Liverpool beat to win the FA Cup in 2006?
16) Which of the following players has never won the PFA Player of the Year award while playing for Liverpool?
17) Who scored the only goal in the 1977 European Cup Final?
18) How many UEFA Super Cup titles does Liverpool have?
19) Which team did Liverpool defeat to win their eighth league title in 1990?
20) When did Liverpool last win the FA Cup?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.