Welcome to Logo Trivia! Test your knowledge of logos from around the world and see how well you can do. This trivia template will challenge even the most savvy brand experts. From corporate giants to local businesses, you'll be quizzed on the logos that have been used to shape our culture and make a lasting impression. We promise to keep it interesting with an ever-growing selection of logos. So, are you ready to find out if you have what it takes to recognize these iconic images? Let's get started!
1) What is the logo of Nike?
2) Which logo is for IKEA?
3) What is the logo for Google?
4) What is the logo for Amazon?
5) What is the logo for McDonald's?
6) What is the logo for Apple?
7) What is the logo for Starbucks?
8) What is the logo for Walmart?
9) What is the logo for YouTube?
10) What is the logo for Adobe?
11) What is the logo for Disney?
12) What is the logo for Netflix?
13) What is the logo for IBM?
14) What is the logo for Dell?
15) What is the logo for Microsoft?
16) What is the logo for Burger King?
17) What is the logo for KFC?
18) What is the logo for Yahoo?
19) What is the logo for Skype?
20) What is the logo for Pepsi?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.