Love lyrics are the written expression of our deepest emotions and can be found in many different musical styles. From classic love songs to modern ballads, these lyrics have the power to move us and make us feel connected to our own experiences. Whether it’s an upbeat, optimistic number or a pensive, introspective one, love lyrics can have extraordinary significance. Join us for a quiz on the most romantic and memorable love lyrics in popular music history, and see if your knowledge of love songs stands the test of time!
1) In the song "Glad You Came" by The Wanted, what is the sentiment being expressed?
2) In the song "Falling in Love at a Coffee Shop" by Landon Pigg, what beverage does the protagonist order?
3) In the song "Shape of My Heart" by Sting, what are the lyrics referring to?
4) In the song "Can't Take My Eyes Off of You" by Frankie Valli, what is the protagonist asking of the person they love?
5) In the song "I Don't Want to Miss a Thing" by Aerosmith, what does the protagonist express not wanting to do?
6) In the song "Endless Love" by Lionel Richie, what is the protagonist's emotion?
7) In the song "My Love" by Westlife, what kind of drug does the protagonist compare their love to?
8) In the song "The Way You Make Me Feel" by Michael Jackson, how does the protagonist feel?
9) In the song "Kiss from a Rose" by Seal, what does the protagonist compare a kiss to?
10) In the song "Perfect" by Ed Sheeran, what does the protagonist compare their love to?
11) In the song "I'll Make Love to You" by Boyz II Men, what is the protagonist offering?
12) In the song "Let's Stay Together" by Al Green, what is the protagonist's goal?
13) In the song "Unchained Melody" by The Righteous Brothers, what is the protagonist's emotion?
14) In the song "Always Be My Baby" by Mariah Carey, what does the protagonist express?
15) In the song "My Heart Will Go On" by Celine Dion, what is the sentiment being expressed?
16) In the song "I Do (Cherish You)" by 98 Degrees, what does the protagonist express wanting to do?
17) In the song "Kiss Me" by Sixpence None the Richer, what does the protagonist ask for?
18) In the song "Can't Help Falling in Love" by Elvis Presley, what does the protagonist compare falling in love to?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.