LVMH Moët Hennessy is a multinational luxury goods conglomerate headquartered in Paris, France. It was formed in 1987 when luxury goods company Louis Vuitton merged with Moët Hennessy, a company formed in1971 through the merger of champagne producer Moët & Chandon and cognac producer Hennessy. The combined company is the largest producer of luxury goods in the world, boasting an exceptional portfolio of over 70 brands spanning fashion, wines & spirits, perfumes & cosmetics, watches & jewelry, and other luxury goods. From the Louis Vuitton handbags to the Hennessy cognac, the company’s products have become quite iconic and remain in high demand worldwide.
1) How many subsidiaries are part of LVMH Moët Hennessy?
2) Which of the following brands is a part of LVMH Moët Hennessy?
3) In which year was LVMH Moët Hennessy founded?
4) Which of the following brands is NOT a part of LVMH Moët Hennessy?
5) What type of company is LVMH Moët Hennessy?
6) Who is the current CEO of LVMH Moët Hennessy?
7) What type of products does the company produce?
8) How many brands does LVMH Moët Hennessy own?
9) Which of the following is a part of the LVMH Moët Hennessy-Louis Vuitton group?
10) Who founded LVMH Moët Hennessy?
11) What language is used to manage the different entities of LVMH Moët Hennessy?
12) How many countries is LVMH Moët Hennessy present in?
13) What is the estimated total value of LVMH Moët Hennessy?
14) What is the annual revenue of LVMH Moët Hennessy?
15) What is the official name of LVMH Moët Hennessy?
16) In what year did LVMH Moët Hennessy acquire Christian Dior?
17) What type of business is LVMH Moët Hennessy?
18) Who owns LVMH Moët Hennessy?
19) How many stores does LVMH Moët Hennessy operate?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.