The Maldives is an archipelagic nation located in the Indian Ocean. It is one of the most geographically dispersed countries in the world, made up of 26 coral atolls and thousands of individual islands. The nation’s natural beauty and clear blue waters have made it a popular vacation spot for tourists. Its unique location also makes it a great place to do some deep sea fishing, snorkeling, and island hopping. From luxury resorts to locally owned homestays, the Maldives has something for everyone looking to escape the hustle and bustle of everyday life. So why not dive in and test your knowledge with this trivia template about this amazing destination!
1) Which of the following is not an official language in Maldives?
2) In what year did the Maldives gain independence?
3) What is the capital city of Maldives?
4) How many islands are there in the Maldives?
5) What is the currency of Maldives?
6) What is the highest peak in Maldives?
7) How many mosques are there in Maldives?
8) What type of government does Maldives have?
9) Which of the following is a traditional music instrument of Maldives?
10) What is the main source of livelihood in Maldives?
11) Which of the following is a traditional Maldivian craft?
12) When was the first constitution of Maldives adopted?
13) How many atolls does Maldives contain?
14) What is the national animal of Maldives?
15) How many administrative divisions does Maldives have?
16) What is the national dish of Maldives?
17) What is the national flower of Maldives?
18) What is the national sport of Maldives?
19) What is the area of Maldives?
20) What is the average temperature in Maldives?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.