Mali is a landlocked country in Western Africa, located between Mauritania, Burkina Faso, Niger, the Ivory Coast, Guinea and Algeria. It is a country full of culture, character and history, having been inhabited since the 6th century BC. It is one of the poorest countries in the world, but despite its struggles, it has some of the most interesting cultures, landscapes and things to explore. From its vibrant music and dance, to its breathtaking beauty, Mali is an incredible country worth discovering. Let's explore Mali by testing your knowledge with this trivia template.
1) What is the capital of Mali?
2) What is the currency of Mali?
3) What is the official language of Mali?
4) What is the highest mountain in Mali?
5) What type of government does Mali have?
6) What is the main religion of Mali?
7) What is the Population of Mali?
8) What is the national dish of Mali?
9) What is the predominant ethnic group in Mali?
10) What is the main export of Mali?
11) What is the main river in Mali which flows into the Niger River?
12) In what year did Mali gain its independence?
13) What is the average life expectancy in Mali?
14) What is the total area of Mali?
15) What is the name of the largest desert in Mali?
16) What is the largest city in Mali?
17) Who is the current president of Mali?
18) What is the highest temperature ever recorded in Mali?
19) What type of climate does Mali have?
20) What is the literacy rate in Mali?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.