Manchester City is a professional football club based in Manchester, England. Founded in 1880, the club competes in the Premier League, the top tier of English football. Manchester City is one of the most successful clubs in English football history, having won four league titles, five FA Cups, four League Cups, and one European Cup Winners' Cup. They have also enjoyed domestic and European success in recent years, winning the Premier League title in 2012 and 2014, as well as the UEFA Champions League in 2020. The club has a long and proud history, with a passionate fan base, and has been home to some of the greatest players to have ever graced the game, such as Sergio Agüero, Yaya Touré, David Silva, and Vincent Kompany. Manchester City are known for their attacking and attractive style of play, their focus on youth development, and their commitment to community engagement.
1) Who is Manchester City's all-time leading goal scorer?
2) What competition did Manchester City win for the first time in 2019?
3) What year did Manchester City win their first Premier League title?
4) Who was manager of Manchester City when they won their first Premier League title?
5) What color is the away kit of Manchester City?
6) What year was Manchester City founded?
7) What is the capacity of Manchester City's home ground, the Etihad Stadium?
8) What English club did Manchester City perform a groundshare with from 1983-2014?
9) What trophy was the Manchester City team awarded for the 2011-12 season?
10) What national team does Sergio Aguero play for?
11) Who did Manchester City beat in the 2019 FA Cup Final?
12) What is the nickname of Manchester City's Futsal team?
13) What was Manchester City's former stadium called?
14) How many Premier League titles has Manchester City won?
15) What is the name of Manchester City's youth academy?
16) Who is Manchester City's record appearance holder?
17) Who is the current Manchester City manager?
18) Who is Manchester City's majority shareholder?
19) In what year did Manchester City move to the Etihad Stadium?
20) Who did Manchester City beat 3-2 in their first game at the Etihad Stadium?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.