Manila is the capital of the Philippines, situated on the island of Luzon. It is one of the most densely populated cities in the world. Manila is known for its rich history and culture, along with its great natural beauty. This city is home to many important historical sites, as well as numerous religious landmarks and monuments. Manila is a major metropolitan area with a thriving economy and bustling nightlife. With a long and diverse history, there is plenty of trivia to learn about this amazing city. If you are looking to quiz yourself on all things Manila, this trivia template is perfect for you!.
1) What is the oldest district in Manila?
2) What is the current mayor of Manila?
3) What is the name of the principal river in Manila?
4) What is the name of the Philippine President when the People Power Revolution occurred?
5) What is the official religion of Manila?
6) What is the old name of the current congressional district of Manila?
7) What is the name of the fort built by the Spanish in 1571?
8) What is the original name of the area now known as Manila?
9) What is the name of Manila's oldest Chinatown district?
10) What is the name of the capital of the Philippines?
11) What is the name of the current district of Manila where the City Hall of Manila is located?
12) Where was the first Malay settlement established in the Philippines?
13) What is the name of the longest bridge in Manila?
14) What is the name of the first Roman Catholic Church in the Philippines?
15) What is the name of the oldest university in the Philippines?
16) What is the main street of the Ermita district?
17) What is the name of the oldest park in Manila?
18) What is the name of the Manila Chinatown's main street?
19) What is the name of the narrowest street in Manila?