The Marshall Islands is a Micronesian island country located in the western Pacific Ocean. It consists of 29 atolls and 5 major islands and is spread out over an area of approximately 181 square miles. It is an important part of the larger island region known as Micronesia. The Marshall Islands have a long history, first being settled by Micronesian people around 2000 BC. It was first explored by Europeans in 1526 by the Spanish navigator Alvaro de Saavedra. Throughout its history, the Marshall Islands have been impacted by many major events, including World War II and nuclear testing in the 1950s. The nation is still home to a variety of cultures and languages, including the traditional Marshallese culture that covers a range of aspects from food to dance and music. The official languages are English and Marshallese, and the nation is a constitutional republic. The Marshall Islands are known for its rich biodiversity, stunning lagoons and beautiful beaches, making it a popular destination for tourists looking for a tropical escape.
1) What is the capital of the Marshall Islands?
2) What is the currency of the Marshall Islands?
3) What color is the traditional men’s clothing of the Marshall Islanders?
4) What is the national animal of the Marshall Islands?
5) What is the most common sport in the Marshall Islands?
6) What type of government does the Marshall Islands have?
7) What is the main religion of the Marshall Islands?
8) What year did the Marshall Islands become an independent country?
9) What ocean is the Marshall Islands in?
10) How many islands make up the Marshall Islands?
11) What is the official language of the Marshall Islands?
12) Who is the current president of the Marshall Islands?
13) What is the main economic source of the Marshall Islands?
14) What is the name of the highest peak in the Marshall Islands?
15) What is the approximate population of the Marshall Islands?
16) What was the name of the first United States nuclear test in the Marshall Islands?
17) What is the traditional dish of the Marshall Islands?
18) What type of economy does the Marshall Islands have?
19) What is the name of the national anthem of the Marshall Islands?
20) What is the largest island in the Marshall Islands?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.