Mauritania is a country located in the Maghreb region of Western Africa. It covers an area of 1 007 000 km2 and is bordered by Algeria, Western Sahara, Senegal, and Mali. Mauritania is home to a population of 4.7 million and is a culturally diverse nation composed of many different ethnic groups, including Berber, Moor, Toucouleur, and Wolof. The country is known for its unique desert landscapes and traditional architecture. The main religion is Islam and the official language is Arabic. As the 19th largest country in Africa, Mauritania is an interesting destination for those looking to explore its rich culture and natural beauty.
1) What is the capital of Mauritania?
2) What is the currency of Mauritania?
3) What is the official language of Mauritania?
4) What is the name of the President of Mauritania?
5) What is the name of the national dish of Mauritania?
6) Who colonised Mauritania?
7) What is the approximate population of Mauritania?
8) What is the main religion in Mauritania?
9) In what continent is Mauritania located?
10) What is the name of Mauritania's highest peak?
11) What is the name of the official national anthem of Mauritania?
12) How many provinces does Mauritania have?
13) What type of government does Mauritania have?
14) What ocean borders Mauritania?
15) What is the main export of Mauritania?
16) What is the main sport in Mauritania?
17) What is the GDP of Mauritania?
18) What is the literacy rate of Mauritania?
19) What is the main source of electricity in Mauritania?
20) What is the national animal of Mauritania?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.