Mauritius is an island nation located in the Indian Ocean, near Madagascar and off the coast of East Africa. It is renowned for its stunning natural beauty, with crystal blue lagoons, coral reefs and white sandy beaches. Mauritius is a popular holiday destination for its year-round warm weather, diverse culture, delicious cuisine and its diverse range of activities. It is a multicultural country, with a rich history under the influence of French, Dutch and British cultures. Mauritius is an up-and-coming economy, with a thriving tourism sector and world-class infrastructure. It is also the leading offshore financial centre in the Indian Ocean region. With modern cities, diverse landscapes and a vibrant culture, Mauritius has something to offer everyone.
1) What is the capital of Mauritius?
2) What is the national animal of Mauritius?
3) How many districts make up Mauritius?
4) What is the main language spoken in Mauritius?
5) What is the currency of Mauritius?
6) What is the shape of Mauritius?
7) What type of government does Mauritius have?
8) What is the most popular sport in Mauritius?
9) What type of climate does Mauritius have?
10) Where is Mauritius located?
11) What is the major religion of Mauritius?
12) What is the national flower of Mauritius?
13) What is the name of Mauritius’s highest point?
14) How much of Mauritius is covered by forests?
15) How many UNESCO World Heritage Sites are there in Mauritius?
16) What is the name of Mauritius’s main peak?
17) What is the total area of Mauritius?
18) What is the national anthem of Mauritius?
19) What type of economy does Mauritius have?
20) What is the main export of Mauritius?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.