Welcome to the McDonald's trivia template! Test your knowledge of the world's biggest and most iconic fast food chain. From its beginnings as a single drive-in restaurant in California to its current status as the globe's largest fast-food chain with over 37,000 locations in over 120 countries, McDonald's history and menu is full of fascinating facts. Whether you're a die-hard fan or just curious about the brand, this trivia template will put your knowledge to the test. So get ready to see how much you really know about the golden arches, and have a great time!
1) What is the slogan of McDonalds?
2) What was the first item to be added to the McDonalds menu?
3) In what year did McDonalds open its very first restaurant?
4) What was the name of the featured sandwich introduced in the movie "The Founder"
5) How much did the original "Big Mac" sandwich cost when it was first introduced in 1967?
6) What is the mascot of McDonalds?
7) What year did McDonalds introduce their first Happy Meal?
8) Which of the following was not a real McDonalds sandwich?
9) What type of sandwich has never been featured on the McDonalds menu?
10) What is the name of the promotional character used in association with McDonalds?
11) What year did McDonalds introduce their first breakfast sandwich?
12) What is the product name for McDonalds' trademarked french fry recipe?
13) How many countries does McDonalds currently operate in?
14) Which of the following drinks has never been featured on the McDonalds Menu?
15) What year did the McDonalds golden arches trademark become a registered logo?
16) What was the original name of the restaurant that eventually became McDonalds?
17) How much did the original "Egg McMuffin" sandwich cost when it was introduced in 1971?
18) What year did McDonalds introduce the "McLobster" sandwich?
19) How many meals have been served by McDonalds since its founding?
20) What year did McDonalds introduce their Chicken McNuggets product?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.