Welcome to the Mecca trivia template! Mecca is a city located in the Hejaz region of Saudi Arabia. It is the holiest city in Islam, and Muslims make a pilgrimage to Mecca, known as the Hajj, at least once in their lifetime. The city has been a major center of education and culture for centuries and is home to some of the oldest mosques and monuments in the world. This quiz will test your knowledge on the history, culture, and importance of Mecca. So let's get started and see how much you know about this sacred city!
1) How many five-times daily prayers are performed in Islam?
2) When was the Kaaba rebuilt?
3) What year was the first Hajj pilgrimage?
4) Where did the prophet Muhammad receive his first revelation?
5) How many Rajab nights does Ramadan begin in?
6) What animal is sacrificed during Eid al-Adha?
7) How often does the Hajj pilgrimage take place?
8) What is the name of the pilgrimage to Mecca?
9) What is the second pillar of Islam?
10) What is the fifth pillar of Islam?
11) Who was the first person to circumambulate the Kaaba?
12) What is the holiest city in Islam?
13) When does Ramadan begin?
14) How many Pillars of Islam are there?
15) What is the name of the mountain near Mecca?
16) What is the ritual of walking around the Kaaba called?
17) What is the Arabic word for pilgrimage?
18) What year did the prophet Muhammad migrate to Medina?
19) What is the most sacred month of the Islamic lunar calendar?
20) What is the name of the mountain where the prophet Muhammad received his first revelation?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.