Welcome to our Medical Questions Trivia Template! This is your chance to test your knowledge on all things medical. From physiology to epidemiology, this trivia template is sure to challenge even the sharpest minds. So, get your stethoscope ready and sharpen your pencils as we explore a wide range of medical topics, from the trivial to the complicated. If you think you know it all, then you're in luck, because it's time to prove it! Get ready to flex your medical knowledge and good luck!
1) What nerve controls movement of the tongue?
2) What is the name of the medical specialty which deals with the diagnosis and treatment of ear, nose and throat disorders?
3) Which type of diabetes is usually diagnosed in children and young adults?
4) What does MRI stand for?
5) What is the principal organ of the immune system?
6) What is the highest level of oxygen concentration in the blood?
7) What is the most common type of cancer?
8) What is the medical term for an abnormal heart rhythm?
9) What is the name of the infectious disease caused by the varicella-zoster virus?
10) What is the name of the hormone which stimulates milk production in mammals?
11) What is the name of the virus which causes AIDS?
12) What is the medical term for a blocked artery?
13) What is the name of the medical specialty which deals with the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the skin, hair and nails?
14) What type of medical test is used to detect and monitor certain infections, genetic disorders and other diseases?
15) What is the name of the hormone which controls blood sugar levels?
16) What is the name of the medical specialty which deals with the diagnosis and treatment of diseases of the heart and blood vessels?
17) What is the medical term for a tumor which is non-cancerous?
18) What is the name of the nerve which carries messages from the brain to the muscles?
19) What is the name of the medical specialty which deals with the diagnosis and treatment of diseases of the kidneys and urinary tract?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.