Meituan is a Chinese technology company that focuses on online and mobile commerce. Founded in 2010, Meituan is headquartered in Beijing and is one of the largest online and mobile food and lifestyle services companies in China. By 2017, Meituan had achieved an impressive market capitalization of over $30 billion USD, making it one of the most valuable startups in the world. Meituan mainly operates in the food delivery, hotel booking, and ticketing industries, but it has also ventured into other services such as financial technology and on-demand delivery services. With its innovative business model and cutting-edge technology, Meituan has rapidly emerged as a major player in the digital space. Test your knowledge on Meituan with this trivia template!
1) What is the slogan of Meituan?
2) When was Meituan founded?
3) What is Meituan-Dianping's current market value?
4) Who is the founder of Meituan?
5) In which year did Meituan acquire Dianping?
6) In which province was Meituan founded?
7) What is the current CEO of Meituan?
8) What is the main business model of Meituan?
9) What type of company is Meituan?
10) What is the main purpose of Meituan's mobile application?
11) What type of business does Meituan specialize in?
12) What percent of Meituan-Dianping does Tencent hold?
13) How many countries does Meituan operate in?
14) What is the name of Meituan's loyalty program?
15) What type of services does Meituan offer?
16) What is the current valuation of Meituan-Dianping?
17) What is the main focus of Meituan's business?
18) What is the purpose of Meituan's loyalty program?
19) What type of business is Meituan-Dianping?
20) How many operational cities does Meituan currently have?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.