Welcome to the Mexico City trivia template! Mexico City is one of the most important cities in North America. It is the largest city in Mexico and the capital of the country. It has a population of over 9 million people, and it is a major business and financial hub in the region. Mexico City is also an important cultural and historical center with a variety of sites and attractions to explore. From its colonial architecture to its thriving culture and art scene, Mexico City has something to offer visitors and locals alike. Test your knowledge of this vibrant city with our Mexico City trivia template!
1) Mexico City was formerly known by what other name?
2) What is the population of Mexico City?
3) What is the name of Mexico City's main square?
4) How many boroughs does Mexico City have?
5) What lake lies under Mexico City?
6) What type of leader was Moctezuma II?
7) What mountain is Mexico City's highest point?
8) What architectural style is the Palacio de Bellas Artes in Mexico City?
9) Who was the first president of Mexico City?
10) Who built the Zocalo in Mexico City?
11) What is the name of Mexico City's airport?
12) What is the official language of Mexico City?
13) Who designed the Monument to the Revolution in Mexico City?
14) Where is the Museo Soumaya located in Mexico City?
15) Who founded the Ciudad Universitaria in Mexico City?
16) What is the name of Mexico City's archbishop?
17) What is the name of the building that houses the National Institute of Anthropology and History in Mexico City?
18) What type of cuisine is popular in Mexico City?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.