Are you a fan of the wildly popular video game "Minecraft"? Are you eager to show off your knowledge of this game and its many facets? If so, this Minecraft trivia template is the perfect opportunity to do so! Whether it's exploring the world of crafting, testing your knowledge of mobs and biomes, or showing off your understanding of Redstone and enchanting, you'll be able to do it all with this Minecraft trivia template. So, get ready to test your skills and see how far you can go in this fun and exciting Minecraft trivia template!
1) What type of mobs drop experience points?
2) What block is needed to enter a Nether Portal?
3) What type of damage do Fire Aspect enchantments do?
4) What type of block is destroyed when walking on Redstone?
5) What type of block does an Iron Golem spawn on?
6) How often do wolves drop bones when killed?
7) What type of block do villagers craft tools on?
8) What type of creature is a baby zombie called?
9) What type of tools can be enchanted with Efficiency?
10) What type of creature is a baby cow called?
11) What type of block can be used to create a beacon?
12) What type of food do rabbits drop when killed?
13) What type of enchantment gives you more shield durability?
14) What type of biome do Jungle Trees spawn in?
15) What type of block can be used to smelt ores?
16) What type of block do beehives spawn on?
17) What type of ore can be found in the Nether?
18) What type of block is used to power Redstone devices?
19) What type of animal can creepers not breed with?
20) What type of blocks are Iron Golems immune to?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.