Moldova is a nation in Eastern Europe located on the east bank of the Dniester River. This landlocked country is bordered by Ukraine to the north, east and south and Romania to the west. It has a population of approximately 3.5 million and is one of the least visited countries in Europe. Despite its small size, Moldova has a rich history, with archaeological remains dating back to the Stone Age. It is also known for its wines, being the world's 10th largest wine exporter. With booming tourism, vibrant towns and villages and some of the best food in the world, Moldova is becoming an increasingly popular destination. Ready to test your knowledge of Moldova? Let's get started!
1) What is the capital of Moldova?
2) What is the currency of Moldova?
3) What is the population of Moldova in 2020?
4) What is the main religion of Moldova?
5) What is the national dish of Moldova?
6) What is the name of the highest mountain in Moldova?
7) What is the name of the longest river of Moldova?
8) What color is the Moldovan flag?
9) Who is the current president of Moldova?
10) What is the official language of Moldova?
11) What is the total area of Moldova?
12) What percent of Moldovans are Roma?
13) What type of government does Moldova have?
14) Who controlled Moldova from 1991-1994?
15) What is the primary export of Moldova?
16) What is the average life expectancy of Moldovans?
17) What river forms the eastern border of Moldova?
18) In what year did Moldova become an independent nation?
19) What type of climate does Moldova usually have?
20) Who won the 2019 Moldovan presidential election?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.