MOS Burger is one of the most iconic fast-food franchises not just in Japan but around the world. It was founded in 1972 by Satoshi Sakurada, who was inspired by the classic American hamburgers he tried when abroad in the United States. MOS stands for “Mountain, Ocean, Sun”, which reflects the company’s long-standing philosophy of providing delicious food made with natural ingredients. Over the years, MOS Burger has become famous for its original burger recipes, unique sides, and commitment to quality. Test your knowledge of MOS Burger and Japanese fast-food culture with this trivia template!
1) What is the original MOS burger, first introduced in 1972, called?
2) The MOS Cheeseburgr was introduced in what year?
3) What is the MOS Rice Burger served on?
4) How many calories are in a MOS Rice Burger?
5) When did MOS Pizza Burger go on sale?
6) What type of cheese does the Teriyaki Cheese Burger use?
7) In what year did MOS Burger first open in Singapore?
8) What type of patty is the MOS Spicy Burger made with?
9) What vegetable is not included in the Grilled Vegetable Burger?
10) What kind of fish is used for MOS Fish Burger?
11) What is the name of the MOS Burger Recipe Book?
12) What is the "Kurage Burger" made with?
13) The MOS Burger location in Akihabara, Japan was founded in what year?
14) How many grams is the MOS Teriyaki Burger?
15) What is the MOS Burger "Veg Cutlet" made from?
16) What kind of lettuce does the MOS Burger Kimchi Burger contain?
17) What is the MOS Burger Morning Set served with?
18) What condiment is the Hawaiian Teriyaki Burger served with?
19) What type of meat is the "MOS Rice Platter" served with?
20) What is the "Choco Banana Float" made with?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.