Welcome to Movie Schmoedown, the ultimate movie trivia competition. Here you can test your knowledge of cinema with fans from around the world in an exciting and challenging trivia contest. From the classic films of the Golden Age to the modern blockbusters of today, there is something for everyone in this epic battle of wits. With three rounds of questions about popular movie titles, actors, and genres, you can prove your expertise and show off your movie knowledge. Invite your friends to join in the fun and see who will be crowned the ultimate Movie Schmoedown champion!
1) Which of the following movie franchises has the highest grossing film of all time?
2) In which of the following films did Bruce Willis star in?
3) Which of the following characters was voiced by Tom Hanks in the 2019 movie Toy Story 4?
4) In which movie does Tom Cruise play the role of 'Maverick'?
5) Who directed the movie ‘The Shawshank Redemption’?
6) Who was the original author of the novel ‘The Hunger Games’?
7) What was the title of the first movie to win the Academy Award for Best Picture?
8) Who played the role of ‘Neo’ in the 1999 science fiction movie The Matrix?
9) Who played the role of 'Joker' in the 2019 movie of the same name?
10) In which movie does Tom Cruise play the role of 'Ethan Hunt'?
11) Who directed the movie ‘E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial’?
12) Who won the Academy Award for Best Actor for his role in ‘The Shape of Water’ (2017)?
13) Who directed the movie ‘The King’s Speech’ (2010)?
14) Which of the following movies was awarded the Academy Award for Best Picture in 2010?
15) Which of the following movies was awarded the Academy Award for Best Picture in 2006?
16) Who directed the superhero movie ‘The Dark Knight’ (2008)?
17) Who played the role of 'Iron Man' in the 2008 Marvel Cinematic Universe movie of the same name?
18) Who directed the Marvel Cinematic Universe movie ‘Black Panther’ (2018)?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.