Myanmar, formerly known as Burma, is a country situated in Southeast Asia. It is the largest country in mainland Southeast Asia and is bordered by India and Bangladesh to the west, Thailand and Laos to the east, and China to the north. Myanmar has a rich history going back thousands of years and has been inhabited by various ethnic groups throughout its history. This has given Myanmar a diverse culture and distinct traditions. The country has seen various periods of political turbulence but has experienced an era of relative calm and economic growth since 2011. This has made Myanmar a popular destination for travelers. Put your knowledge of this fascinating country to the test with our Myanmar trivia template!
1) Myanmar is a part of which continent?
2) What is the capital of Myanmar?
3) What is the national currency of Myanmar?
4) Who is the current president of Myanmar?
5) According to the 2014 census, what is the total population of Myanmar?
6) What is the dominant religion in Myanmar?
7) What is the main language spoken in Myanmar?
8) What are the colors used on the Flag of Myanmar?
9) What is the highest mountain in Myanmar?
10) What is the busiest international airport in Myanmar?
11) What is the largest lake in Myanmar?
12) Which of the following is not part of Myanmar?
13) In which year did Myanmar gain independence from the British?
14) What is the total area of Myanmar in square kilometers?
15) What is the national animal of Myanmar?
16) What body of water borders Myanmar to the west?
17) How many states and regions are there in Myanmar?
18) What is the traditional form of dance from Myanmar?
19) What is the traditional form of puppetry from Myanmar?
20) How many main ethnic groups are found in Myanmar?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.