Namibia is a nation located in southwestern Africa. It is a land of stunning landscapes and diverse wildlife, with deserts, mountains and varied ecosystems. Namibia is bordered by Angola, Zambia, Botswana, and South Africa. The country has a population of 2.5 million people and is home to several ethnic groups, including the Ovambo, Kavango, and Herero. Namibia is known for its unique cultural heritage and its commitment to safeguarding biodiversity. It is also a popular tourist destination, offering activities such as desert safaris, sandboarding and 4x4 driving. This trivia template will help you learn more about Namibia and its people.
1) What is the capital city of Namibia?
2) What is the official language of Namibia?
3) What body of water makes up the western boundary of Namibia?
4) How many regions does Namibia have?
5) What color is the flag of Namibia?
6) What type of government does Namibia have?
7) What is the currency of Namibia?
8) What is the highest mountain in Namibia?
9) What major desert is located in Namibia?
10) What is the national bird of Namibia?
11) What is the largest city in Namibia?
12) What is the official name of the Namibian government?
13) Where is Namibia located?
14) What is the main religion of Namibia?
15) How many borders does Namibia have?
16) How many official languages are used in Namibia?
17) What is the name of the country that borders Namibia to the south?
18) What is the average life expectancy in Namibia?
19) What is the main tree of the Kalahari Desert?
20) What is the largest ethnic group in Namibia?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.