Welcome to the Nepal Trivia Template! Nepal is a fascinating country located in the Himalayas of South Asia, bordered by India and China. This magical land has been home to various Buddhists, Hindus and multi-ethnic communities for centuries, fostering a deep culture and diversity. From the spectacular Himalayan mountains to the wildlife rich jungles, Nepal has something to offer every traveler. With its unique cuisine, unique architecture and unique cultural customs, Nepal is a must-visit destination for anyone who loves to explore. So, let’s get started and learn more about the amazing country of Nepal!
1) Which among the following is the official currency of Nepal?
2) What is the capital city of Nepal?
3) In which year the current constitution of Nepal was formed?
4) Which is the highest mountain peak in Nepal?
5) How many provinces does Nepal have as per the new constitution?
6) Which river flows through the Kathmandu valley?
7) In which year Dharan was declared as the first open defecation free city of Nepal?
8) How many national parks are there in Nepal?
9) How many ecological regions are there in Nepal?
10) How many UNESCO world heritage sites are there in Nepal?
11) What is the main religion of Nepal?
12) Which is the national bird of Nepal?
13) How many official languages are there in Nepal?
14) In which year Nepal was declared federal democratic republic?
15) How many districts are there in Province no. 1 of Nepal?
16) What is the name of the highest point in Annapurna range?
17) Which is the largest lake of Nepal?
18) Which is the first university established in Nepal?
19) What is the traditional game of Nepal?
20) In which valley is the Manang district located?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.