Welcome to Nerdy Talk Trivia! Have you ever heard of the famous TV show "Big Bang Theory"? If so, then you know that nerdy conversation can be a blast. Here at Nerdy Talk Trivia, we want to test your knowledge on all things nerdy and fun! Are you up for the challenge? Find out how much you know about the nerdy side of life and test your trivia skills against your friends. Get ready to answer some nerdy questions and have a ton of fun!
1) In what year was the first video game ever released?
2) In the game Mario Bros. which enemy does Mario have to defeat to gain points?
3) In the game Pacman, what is the name of Pacman's enemy?
4) In the game Mortal Kombat, which of these is not a playable character?
5) In the game Grand Theft Auto, what is the maximum wanted level that the player can receive?
6) What was the first computer game to feature 3D graphics?
7) In which year was the game Super Mario Bros. released?
8) What is the name of the main character in the game Metal Gear Solid?
9) In the game Donkey Kong, what is the name of the gorilla Mario must defeat?
10) What is the default name of the protagonist of the game Fallout?
11) In the game Sonic the Hedgehog, which usual animal is Sonic's main enemy?
12) In the game Tekken, who is the main protagonist of the series?
13) How many playable characters are featured in the game Street Fighter II?
14) In the game Mortal Kombat, which of these is not a special move?
15) In what year was the game Warcraft released?
16) In the game The Legend of Zelda, what is the name of the main character?
17) In the game The Sims, what currency do players use to purchase items?
18) In the game Bioshock, what is the name of the mysterious city that the player explores?
19) What is the name of the fictional world in the game World of Warcraft?
20) In the game Grand Theft Auto V, what is the name of the protagonists?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.