Welcome to Netflix Quest, the ultimate trivia challenge for die-hard Netflix fans! We've scoured the Netflix library and come up with some of the most exciting, challenging, and entertaining questions to test your knowledge. From classic movies to modern-day series and cult favorites, we've got it all. See how well you can answer questions about the shows and movies that make up the Netflix experience. Good luck and start your Netflix Quest today!
1) What is the name of the Queen of England in the Netflix show The Crown?
2) In the Netflix show Stranger Things, which animal does Eleven have a strong bond with?
3) In the Netflix show Never Have I Ever, what is the name of Devi's best friend?
4) In the Netflix show Big Mouth, what is the name of the school principal?
5) In the Netflix show Lucifer, what city does the show take place in?
6) In the Netflix show Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt, what state does the show take place in?
7) In the Netflix original movie The Princess Switch, two princesses switch places. What is the name of the second princess?
8) In the Netflix show Big Mouth, what is the name of the hormone monster?
9) In the Netflix show Mindhunter, what is the name of the serial killer who hosts Holden and Bill?
10) In the Netflix show Lost in Space, what is the name of the Robinson family's robot?
11) In the Netflix show The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina, what kind of creature is Salem?
12) In the Netflix movie The King, what country was King Henry V the ruler of?
13) In the Netflix show Elite, what is the name of the school the students attend?
14) In the Netflix show Orange is the New Black, what is the name of the prison?
15) In the Netflix show Queer Eye, how many experts are part of the Fab 5?
16) In the Netflix show Grace and Frankie, what is the name of the company Grace and Frankie started together?
17) In the Netflix show Sex Education, what is the name of the school Otis and Maeve attend?
18) In the Netflix show Ozark, what is the name of Marty and Wendy's daughter?
19) In the Netflix show The Haunting of Hill House, what is the name of the youngest house of the family?
20) In the Netflix show BoJack Horseman, what is the name of Bojack's cat?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.