Welcome to our “New Logo Design” poll! Your feedback is extremely important to us, and we look forward to hearing your thoughts. In this poll, we want to know what kind of logo design you think would best represent our company. With your help, we hope to create a logo that captures our core values, and resonates with our audience. We value your time and expertise, so thank you for taking the time to complete this poll and share your opinions with us. Together, we can create something exceptional!
1) What is the most important factor when choosing a new logo?
2) How much time and effort will you put into creating a new logo?
3) What style of logo do you prefer?
4) What color palette do you prefer for your logo?
5) What kind of imagery do you want to see in your logo?
6) What is the target audience for your new logo?
7) What kind of message do you want your new logo to convey?
8) Do you have a specific font in mind for your new logo?
9) How important is your new logo to be easily recognizable in various sizes?
10) Will you use the new logo in various mediums (print, digital, etc.)?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.