Welcome to the New York Trivia Template! New York is one of the most iconic cities in the United States, and is home to some of the world's most recognizable destinations, including the Empire State Building and the Statue of Liberty. With a vast and varied history, New York is a place of great cultural importance, with the music and the arts thriving in the city. From Broadway shows to the bustling nightlife, New York has something for everyone. This trivia template aims to test your knowledge of all the amazing facts and stories that make up the unique character of New York City. So get ready to put on your thinking cap and prove how much you know about the city that never sleeps!
1) What is the official language of New York state?
2) How many boroughs are there in New York City?
3) What is the capital of New York state?
4) When was the Empire State Building finished?
5) What is the longest street in NYC?
6) How many hills make up Central Park?
7) What is the most populous city in New York State?
8) What is the main airport in New York City?
9) What is the name of the tallest building in New York City?
10) When was the first subway train opened in New York City?
11) What is the state bird of New York?
12) What is the name of the river that runs through New York City?
13) What is the name of the statue in New York Harbor?
14) What is the name of the major league baseball team in New York City?
15) What is the NYC area code?
16) How many counties are there in New York State?
17) What is the state flower of New York?
18) What is the tallest mountain in New York State?
19) What is the name of the largest lake in New York State?
20) What is the primary language spoken in New York City?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.