Welcome to the world of NFL trivia! Test your knowledge and learn new facts about the National Football League, the nation's premier professional American football league. With 32 teams composed of the best players in the world, the NFL is sure to be the topic of many lively conversations. All the way from the Hall of Fame Super Bowls to the back-to-back championship teams, the NFL has plenty of fun facts to learn and questions to answer. Are you up for the challenge? Let's get started and see who is the biggest NFL fan!
1) What is the name of the stadium in which the Chicago Bears play?
2) Who was the last team to win the Super Bowl before the New England Patriots in 2002?
3) Who holds the NFL record for most passing touchdowns in a single season?
4) What is the name of the annual game between the winners of the NFC and AFC?
5) Who is the all-time leading rusher in NFL history?
6) Which of these teams have NOT won a Super Bowl?
7) Who was the quarterback for the St. Louis Rams in their Super Bowl win in 2000?
8) What animal is the Seattle Seahawks mascot?
9) What NFL team was the first to have a perfect 16-0 regular season record?
10) How many points is a touchdown worth?
11) What did the NFL originally stand for?
12) Who was the first African-American drafted into the NFL in 1945?
13) Who is the youngest quarterback ever to start a Super Bowl?
14) What is the size of an NFL football in inches?
15) What is the maximum number of players allowed on an NFL active roster?
16) What team has the most Super Bowl wins?
17) Who holds the record for most career rushing yards?
18) Who is the only player to have won four Super Bowl MVP awards?
19) What is the lowest score possible in an NFL game?
20) How many teams are in the NFL?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.