Niger is a landlocked country situated in West Africa. It shares borders with Algeria, Benin, Burkina Faso, Chad, Libya, and Nigeria. With a population of over 21 million, Niger is the largest country in Sub-Saharan Africa by area. The nation is divided into eight regions and one capital district, and its culture has been impacted by French colonization, as well as its longstanding history as part of the West African empires of Ghana and Mali. Niger has a predominantly Islamic population, and is known as the 'Land of the Wailing Camel' due to its semi-arid climate. It is also home to a number of important archaeological sites, including the World Heritage site of Djado.
1) What is the capital of Nigeria?
2) What are the official languages of Nigeria?
3) What is the currency of Nigeria?
4) Which of these is not a major ethnic group in Nigeria?
5) What is the national animal of Nigeria?
6) Who is the current president of Nigeria?
7) What is the largest city in Nigeria?
8) What is the official religion of Nigeria?
9) What is the national sport of Nigeria?
10) What body of water borders Nigeria to the south?
11) What type of government does Nigeria have?
12) What is the name of the longest river in Nigeria?
13) What is the name of Nigeria's national airline?
14) What is the name of Nigeria's highest mountain?
15) What is the name of Nigeria's national anthem?
16) How many states are in Nigeria?
17) What is the name of the lake in the south of Nigeria?
18) What is the name of the Nigerian independence day?
19) What is the national flower of Nigeria?
20) What is the name of the Nigerian currency?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.