Nigeria is a country located in West Africa that is home to over 200 million people. It is the most populous country in Africa and the seventh most populous country in the world. Nigeria is a major economic powerhouse in Africa, with its economy being among the largest on the continent. It is also one of the most diverse countries in the world, with over 250 distinct ethnic groups and languages. Nigeria's rich heritage of culture, music, art, and food makes it a destination like no other. With its vibrant cities, stunning landscapes, and great weather all year round, Nigeria is a country worth discovering. Take this quiz to learn more about Nigeria's fascinating history, culture, and people!
1) What is Nigeria's official language?
2) What is the foreign exchange rate of the Nigerian Naira to the US Dollar?
3) Who was the first President of Nigeria?
4) What is the capital of Nigeria?
5) Which of these is not a major ethnic group in Nigeria?
6) How many states make up Nigeria?
7) What is the national flower of Nigeria?
8) How many official languages are there in Nigeria?
9) What is Nigeria's currency called?
10) What is the biggest city in Nigeria?
11) What happened to Nigeria in 1960?
12) What is the highest mountain in Nigeria?
13) What is the main source of electricity in Nigeria?
14) Which river runs through Lagos?
15) What is the predominant religion in Nigeria?
16) Who is the current president of Nigeria?
17) How many zones are there in Nigeria?
18) What is the national anthem of Nigeria?
19) What is the most populous African city?
20) What is the longest highway in Nigeria?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.