Welcome to the world of Nike trivia! Founded in 1964, Nike is one of the world's leading sports apparel and equipment companies. With over $30 billion in annual revenue and more than 70,000 employees, Nike is a global powerhouse and a household name in many countries. Its products are found at sporting events, running shoes, and apparel stores around the world, and its iconic "Swoosh" logo is recognizable the world over. Here you'll find questions about the company's history, its products, and its many marketing campaigns. So, are you ready to test your knowledge of Nike? Let's go!
1) What is the current slogan of Nike?
2) What does the "N" in Nike stand for?
3) What was the original name of Nike?
4) What year did Nike become a publicly traded company?
5) What is the name of Nike's flagship store in downtown New York City?
6) What is the name of the mascot used by Nike?
7) What is the name of the Nike-sponsored charity organization?
8) What famous athlete was the face of the "Just Do It" campaign?
9) In what year was the Nike "Just Do It" campaign launched?
10) Which of the following is NOT a Nike-owned brand?
11) What does the "Swoosh" in the Nike logo represent?
12) Who founded Nike?
13) What type of logo is the Nike Swoosh?
14) Who designed the original Nike "Swoosh" logo?
15) What was the original retail price of the Nike Air Jordan 1 in 1985?
16) What is the slogan of Nike's annual Air Max Day?
17) Nike has sponsored several professional sports teams and athletes. Which of the following is NOT a current Nike sponsorship?
18) What yearly event does Nike sponsor to raise money for cancer research?
19) What type of shoes is Nike most well known for?
20) What country is Nike's headquarters located in?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.