Welcome to North Korea Trivia! Prepare yourself for an insightful journey through the outer limits of history and culture! North Korea is one of the most isolated countries in the world, with a turbulent past and an uncertain future. Join us as we explore the history and culture of this secretive nation, from its early formation to the present day. From its famous leaders to its international relations, you'll learn key facts about North Korea and its people. Put your knowledge to the test and challenge yourself to see how much you can learn about this mysterious nation. Get ready to explore the fascinating world of North Korea!
1) What is the capital of North Korea?
2) Who is the current ruler of North Korea?
3) What is the official language of North Korea?
4) What year was North and South Korea divided?
5) What is the main religion in North Korea?
6) What is the currency of North Korea?
7) How many nuclear tests has North Korea conducted?
8) How many time zones does North Korea have?
9) What is the highest mountain in North Korea?
10) What is the name of the North Korean military parade?
11) What type of government does North Korea have?
12) What is the official title of the leader of North Korea?
13) What type of electrical current is used in North Korea?
14) What is the Internet domain for North Korea?
15) What year was North Korea founded?
16) What is the main agricultural product of North Korea?
17) What is the total population of North Korea?
18) What is the national dish of North Korea?
19) What is the oldest university in North Korea?
20) What is the name of the national airline of North Korea?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.