North Macedonia is a small and landlocked country in the southeastern part of Europe, located on the Balkan Peninsula. With a population of 2 million, it is the 137th largest country in the world. North Macedonia has a rich and complex history, with influences reaching back throughout antiquity. The modern-day country of North Macedonia was established in 1991, after the collapse of Yugoslavia. Since then, North Macedonia has been actively seeking to join the European Union, and is currently in the process of doing so. North Macedonia has made a name for itself through its vibrant culture, diverse cuisine, and beautiful scenery. Whether you’re looking to explore the country’s rich history, sample its delicious food, or take in its stunning landscapes, North Macedonia is the perfect destination for an adventurous holiday.
1) What is the capital of North Macedonia?
2) Which sea is located next to North Macedonia?
3) What is the official language of North Macedonia?
4) What is the currency of North Macedonia?
5) What is the highest peak in North Macedonia?
6) What is the largest lake in North Macedonia?
7) What is the national flower of North Macedonia?
8) When did North Macedonia gain independence from Yugoslavia?
9) What is the national dish of North Macedonia?
10) How many World Heritage Sites can be found in North Macedonia?
11) What is the official spelling of North Macedonia?
12) What is the symbol of North Macedonia?
13) Which mountain range is located in North Macedonia?
14) What is the total population of North Macedonia?
15) What is the main religion in North Macedonia?
16) What is the national anthem of North Macedonia?
17) What is the official name of North Macedonia in Macedonian?
18) What is the national animal of North Macedonia?
19) What is the most popular sport in North Macedonia?
20) What is the national beverage of North Macedonia?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.