Novartis AG is a global healthcare company based in Basel, Switzerland. Founded in 1996, the company is one of the world's largest pharmaceutical and healthcare organizations. The company operates in four business segments comprising Pharmaceuticals, Vaccines and Diagnostics, Sandoz, and Consumer Health. Novartis focuses on developing innovative solutions to transform healthcare and enhance access to healthcare for people in need. The company is committed to transforming healthcare through advanced research and innovative products. Novartis invests heavily in R&D, and the company holds nearly 2,000 patents in more than 30 countries. In 2019, Novartis AG was awarded the prestigious Innovator of the Year award by the World Health Organization. The company is also known for its philanthropic efforts, which include supporting innovative research, access to healthcare, and education.
1) In which year was Novartis AG incorporated?
2) What is the current CEO of Novartis?
3) What is the headquarters of Novartis located in?
4) How many employees does Novartis AG have?
5) What is the primary drug brand of Novartis AG?
6) Who is the Chairman of Novartis AG?
7) What are the key therapeutic areas of Novartis AG?
8) How many countries does Novartis operate in?
9) What is the stock symbol of Novartis AG?
10) What is the slogan of Novartis AG?
11) What year did Novartis AG acquire Sandoz AG?
12) Who are the main competitors of Novartis AG?
13) What is the name of the Novartis Corporate Foundation?
14) How many divisions does Novartis AG have?
15) What is the primary business focus of Novartis AG?
16) What year did Novartis AG split from Ciba-Geigy?
17) What is the overall net income of Novartis AG?
18) What is the current market capitalization of Novartis AG?
19) What is the research & development budget of Novartis AG?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.