Novo Nordisk is a global healthcare company and a leader in diabetes care. Founded in 1923, Novo Nordisk has grown to become one of the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies, specializing in diabetes, obesity, growth hormone disorders, and other chronic conditions. They are dedicated to making a difference to people’s health and well-being by developing innovative treatments and products. Novo Nordisk is known for their groundbreaking research, strong commitment to corporate ethics, and unwavering focus on improving the quality of life for people with diabetes and other chronic conditions. Through their efforts, Novo Nordisk has become one of the most trusted names in healthcare. This trivia template is an opportunity to learn more about this groundbreaking company and the work they do to improve the lives of people with chronic conditions.
1) Where was Novo Nordisk founded?
2) Who is the current CEO of Novo Nordisk?
3) What was the original purpose of creating Novo Nordisk?
4) What is the average daily production of insulin at Novo Nordisk?
5) What is the Novo Nordisk corporate purpose?
6) What type of diabetes does Novo Nordisk aim to treat?
7) What is the main focus of Novo Nordisk's R&D?
8) What are the three main business areas of Novo Nordisk?
9) Who is the target market for Novo Nordisk's products?
10) What is the name of Novo Nordisk's diabetes management app?
11) How many countries is Novo Nordisk present in?
12) What percentage of Novo Nordisk's operating profit comes from the USA?
13) What year was Novo Nordisk listed on the Copenhagen Stock Exchange?
14) What is the ticker symbol for Novo Nordisk?
15) What regional market accounts for most of Novo Nordisk's sales?
16) What is Novo Nordisk's primary source of revenue?
17) How many employees does Novo Nordisk have?
18) In what year was Novo Nordisk recognized as one of the world's most sustainable companies?
19) What is Novo Nordisk's corporate social responsibility program called?
20) What is Novo Nordisk's primary focus in terms of sustainability?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.