Nuevo León is a state in northeast Mexico. It is known for its bustling cities, beautiful landscapes, and rich culture. Nuevo León is known for its active mining industry, agricultural products, and ecotourism. The state is a major contributor to Mexico’s economy and is a popular destination for visitors. Learn more about Nuevo León’s culture, geography, attractions, and history with this trivia template. Travel through the state, discover interesting facts, and learn all there is to know about Nuevo León.
1) Nuevo León is the third largest state by area.
2) What is the capital of Nuevo León?
3) What is the State University of Nuevo León called?
4) Which river traverses Monterrey, the capital of Nuevo León?
5) What is the state tree of Nuevo León?
6) Who was the first governor of Nuevo León in the modern era?
7) What is the largest municipality in Nuevo León by population?
8) What is the name of the two mountain ranges in Nuevo León?
9) What is the principal river of Nuevo León?
10) What is the name of the international bridge connecting Nuevo León and Texas?
11) What is the largest municipality in Nuevo León by area?
12) Nuevo León is the birthplace of which Mexican President?
13) What is the state sport of Nuevo León?
14) What is the name of the state flower of Nuevo León?
15) What is the largest lake in Nuevo León?
16) What cuisine is popular in Nuevo León?
17) When did Nuevo León officially become a state?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.