Welcome to Ocean Trivia! Test your knowledge of the world’s oceans by answering questions from a wide variety of topics. From marine biology to famous shipwrecks, you’ll get a chance to learn something new about our planet’s vast oceans! So let's dive deep and find out what surprises the seas have in store for us. Get ready for a fun exploration of the underwater world!
1) What color is the ocean?
2) How deep is the deepest part of the ocean?
3) What is the world’s largest ocean?
4) What is the largest living creature in the ocean?
5) What is the most abundant animal in the ocean?
6) What is the world’s most volatile body of water?
7) What is the deepest point in the ocean called?
8) What is the longest mountain range on Earth?
9) What is the name for the ocean that surrounds Antarctica?
10) What is the average ocean temperature?
11) What is the smallest ocean in the world?
12) How much of Earth’s surface is occupied by the oceans?
13) What are the biggest threats to ocean life?
14) What is the chemical formula for saltwater?
15) What type of aquatic animal is responsible for generating most of the Earth’s oxygen?
16) How much of the Earth's water is salty?
17) What is the coldest ocean in the world?
18) How many different types of ocean currents exist?
19) What ocean is the Island of Hawaii located in?
20) How many Great Garbage Patches exist in the ocean?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.