Welcome to our October Trivia Template! October is a month of change, as the days grow shorter and the temperatures start to drop. From the changing of the leaves to the novelty of costumes and candy, October is a month full of fun and unique experiences. If you’re ready to test your knowledge on all things October, you’ve come to the right place! Our October Trivia Template contains questions about all the things that make October special. So pop some corn, roll out the pumpkin-spice-scented carpet, and see how much you know about this wonderful month!
1) What happened on October 1, 1879?
2) On what day did the October Revolution take place in Russia in 1917?
3) What holiday takes place on October 31?
4) The Space Shuttle Discovery was launched for the first time on what date in 1984?
5) How many days does the month of October have?
6) On which day did the United States launch its first space satellite, named Explorer 1?
7) On what day did the Great Chicago Fire begin in 1871?
8) What day is celebrated on October 2?
9) What is the traditional birthstone of October?
10) On what day did the Yom Kippur War end in 1973?
11) What is the traditional flower of October?
12) On what date did France annex the region Alsace-Lorraine in 1871?
13) On what day was the March on Washington for Jobs and Freedom held in 1963?
14) What is the official start of autumn in the Northern Hemisphere?
15) On what day did the United Nations adopt the Universal Declaration of Human Rights in 1948?
16) On what day did the French Revolution come to an end in 1799?
17) On what date did the UN-backed ceasefire agreement bring an end to the Bosnian War in 1995?
18) On what date did the first commercial flight take place in the United States in 1914?
19) On what date did the Cuban Missile Crisis begin in 1962?
20) On what day did the first German airship take flight in 1900?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.