The Olympics are one of the most anticipated events in the world, with millions of people tuning in to watch the competitions every year. The Olympic Games have been around for over 2800 years, with the original games held in Olympia, Greece. Since then, the Olympics have been held all over the world, bringing together athletes from countries around the globe. The success of the Olympics is due to its appeal to athletes of all ages, genders, and nationalities. From figure skating to track and field, the Olympic Games offer an exciting array of sports and events. Now, challenge yourself and test your knowledge on the history and culture of the Olympic Games. Put your skills to the test with this Olympic trivia template!
1) Who was the first ever female athlete to win a gold medal in the Olympics?
2) In which year were the very first modern Olympic Games held?
3) What country had the most medals at the 2012 Olympics?
4) What was the first ever team sport to feature in the Olympics?
5) How many countries competed in the summer Olympics in 2016?
6) What is the official language of the Olympics?
7) Which country was the host of the first Winter Olympic Games?
8) What is the name of the symbol for the Olympics?
9) What is the longest event in the history of the Olympics?
10) What year did women first compete in the Olympic Games?
11) Who was the first Black African athlete to win an Olympic gold medal?
12) How many gold medals did Michael Phelps win in the 2008 Summer Olympics?
13) How many weight classes are there in Olympic Boxing?
14) What is the first event of the Olympics?
15) In which year were the first Paralympic Games held?
16) What is the oldest team sport in the Olympics?
17) Which country is set to host the 2024 Olympics?
18) How many sports were featured in the 2016 Olympics?
19) What is the highest-ever number of Olympic medals won by a single athlete?
20) What is the name of the flame lit by the sun in ancient Greece to start the Olympics?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.