Welcome to the exciting world of Osaka trivia! Osaka is a vibrant city located on the main island of Japan. It is the capital of Osaka Prefecture and one of the most populous cities in Japan. With a population of over 17 million people, Osaka is the second largest city in the country. It is known for its vibrant nightlife, shopping, and cuisine. Osaka is home to some of the world’s most iconic attractions, including Universal Studios Japan and Osaka Castle. It is also the birthplace of some of Japan’s most famous exports, such as karaoke and the ramen noodle. So take your time and test your knowledge with our Osaka trivia template. Good luck!
1) What is Osaka's main international airport?
2) What is the largest ward in Osaka?
3) The Tsutenkaku Tower is located in which ward of Osaka?
4) What is the name of Osaka's popular food festival?
5) How many wards make up Osaka?
6) What is the traditional folk dance of Osaka?
7) Which of these is not located in Osaka?
8) What is the name of the shopping area in Umeda, Osaka?
9) What is the main stadium in Osaka?
10) The city center of Osaka is located in which ward?
11) What is the name of the famous amusement park in Osaka?
12) Which river flows through Osaka?
13) Which of these is not a district of Osaka?
14) What is the name of the famous international art festival held in Osaka?
15) In which prefecture is Osaka located?
16) What is the name of the professional baseball team in Osaka?
17) What is the name of the nearby mountain range near Osaka?
18) What is the name of Osaka's main art museum?
19) What is the name of the popular shopping district in Osaka?
20) What is the name of the popular nightlife area of Osaka?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.