Palestine is a region in the Middle East that has a complex history and cultural identity. It is known for its unique blend of historic and modern influences, as well as its ongoing geopolitical conflicts with Israel. This fascinating region also has a vibrant culture that includes unique cuisine, music, and art. With its unique history and culture, Palestine makes for an interesting trivia topic. This template includes questions about Palestine’s geography, history, religion, culture, and its ongoing conflicts with Israel. So, sharpen your pencils and get ready to test your knowledge of Palestine.
1) Which region in Palestine is known for its vibrant history and cultural richness?
2) Which of these is the national currency of Palestine?
3) Which of these is the official language spoken in Palestine?
4) The world renowned Palestinian poet, Mahmoud Darwish, was born in:
5) What is the shape of the flag of Palestine?
6) At the time of Jesus, Palestine was a part of which empire?
7) What is the capital city of Palestine?
8) The Palestinian Liberation Organization (PLO) was created in:
9) The term 'Palestinian' was first used in which century?
10) Which of these is the main export of Palestine?
11) What is the estimated population of Palestine?
12) Which mountain range dominates the western landscape of Palestine?
13) What is the main religion practiced in Palestine?
14) Which of the following is a dessert popular in Palestine?
15) The British divided Palestine into two states in:
16) What is the highest point in Palestine?
17) What is the name of the Palestinian national anthem?
18) What is the name of the traditional folklore dance in Palestine?
19) What is the main crop grown in Palestine?
20) What is the name of the Palestinian-Israeli peace agreement signed in 1993?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.