Welcome to Papua New Guinea trivia! Papua New Guinea is the easternmost country in the world, located north of Australia in the southwest Pacific Ocean. The nation is made up of over 600 islands, making it one of the most geographically and culturally diverse countries in the world. This trivia includes questions about its history, geography, people, economy, and more. Papua New Guinea is an incredibly interesting country—if you're ready, let's dive into the trivia!
1) What is the capital of Papua New Guinea?
2) Which ocean borders Papua New Guinea to the north?
3) How many official languages are spoken in Papua New Guinea?
4) What year did Papua New Guinea gain independence?
5) What is the currency used in Papua New Guinea?
6) What is the official religion in Papua New Guinea?
7) What is the highest point in Papua New Guinea?
8) What is the national anthem of Papua New Guinea?
9) What is the population of Papua New Guinea?
10) What is the official name of Papua New Guinea?
11) What is the main export of Papua New Guinea?
12) What is the capital of West New Britain province?
13) What is the official name of Papua New Guinea's flag?
14) How many provinces make up Papua New Guinea?
15) What is the major language spoken in Papua New Guinea?
16) How large is the population of the capital, Port Moresby?
17) What is the name of Papua New Guinea's largest lake?
18) What is the main international airport in Papua New Guinea?
19) What is the main holiday celebrated in Papua New Guinea?
20) What is the average life expectancy of a person living in Papua New Guinea?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.